Re: [CH] Cilantro Recipes

Richard Schwaninger (richard.schwaninger@lamrc.com)
Mon, 11 May 1998 06:44:07 -0700

Just take some and stir fry it up quick along with some peppers or anything you
like!  Simple quick and tasty, if you like cilantro.

Richard

On May 8,  5:30pm, AB Garbot wrote:
> Subject: [CH] Cilantro Recipes
> Hello, All!
>
> I have a bumper crop of cilantro for the first time ever - I have a new
greenhouse window in the kitchen and started some herbs from seed really early
this year.

> Anyway, I am trying to find some good, spicy recipes containing cilantro.  Of
course, I am using plenty in fresh salsas, but there must be other recipes that
use more than a sprig or two!

> Any help will be greatly appreciated!
>
> -Angie
> mango@uss.net
>
> "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.  It'll teach you to keep your
mouth shut."  - Ernest Hemingway