[CH] Human Intervention

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Anton,

Everything I know about pollinating chiles was learned from this list.

Perhaps one of my favorite pieces of literature, falling somewhere
between Hawthorne's "Scarlett Letter" and Blatty's "The Exorcist", is
our very own Rael's work of art covering the acquisitiion of a manual
chile pollinator.

Please contact me off-list for the URL.  Keep in mind this piece is
not recommended for: minors, senior citizens, expectant mothers, those
with lumbar conditions,  or those with heart ailments.

After several months of 12-Step meetings I finally quit having
nightmares!

Otherwise, try this link for 189 chile related sites.  Your answer
lies there somewhere!

http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?list&ring=chile

Regards,

rr