[CH] CH - The Bread

Edmiston (edmiston@wardpress.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 12:15:21 +0000

Charles Demas wrote:

> No, Jim started sending samples out as a goodwill thing after some
> unpleasantness on the list a while back.  IIRC, he has a list of
> people
> interested, and when he feels like it, he sends some people a sample.
>
> Bitching and moaning is unlikely to get you a sample.  That's not how
> it works.  :-)

Yeah, I know. But, as I wrote Jim privately, you know how fervent we CHs
can be when we suspect a religious experience may be only a mailbox
away. (:

Apologies to the list at large for my whining, it's just that each time
I hear The Bread described it sounds more and more tantalizing.

> If you organized a hotluck, Jim might send a loaf or part of one to
> it.
> There are no guarantees, and I certainly don't speak for Jim.
>
> Just an idea.

Not really set up for that sort of thing. Maybe someday I'll get a
breadmaker and try making it myself.

>   Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
>   Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
>   Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
>   demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas

Love your sig, BTW. (: