RE: [CH] Passport Site

Frank J. Hashek (pepperking@mindspring.com)
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 17:14:21 -0500

I must agree with Matt.  Many things are useful to a user.  Firegirl's site
is quite useful to users, and it is sponsored by her advertisers.  What
apparantly has happened here is that someone else is trying to make money
off of Mary's site by making it appear in their frames and under their
advertising.

I would suggest posting a legal notice concerning copyright notice,
permission required and very large fees for use without otherwise making
arrangements.  Then send the S.O.B.'s a large invoice with short terms.
Refer the invoice immediately to a collection agency.

May the wrath of El Grande befall the thieves,
Frank