Re: [CH] Barely Legals

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 13:51:19 -0400

my .03 worth.....
Lambert Airport in St Louis MO has a "Cheers" resteraunt
which serves Legal's clam chowdah. And Logan Airport in
Boston has Legal Seafoods all over the place.  Dunno if
other airports have em or not.... I thought it was kinda
strange that Cheers was in St Louis. Maybe it's a nationwide
chain now? If so, maybe they all serve Legal's chowdah....
(please note the correct spelling of the word :)
As far as comparing recipe vs. resteraunt... hopefully my
computer didn't eat the email with the posted recipe cuz I'll
try it out!
Valerie

--
THERE'S TOO MUCH BLOOD IN MY CAFFINE SYSTEM!!

Valerie / Breeze.....  whatever!!
seabreeze@concentric.net
ICQ# 3953329

Visit Breeze's Spot on the Web: