Re: [CH] ...But honest, I didn't inhale.....

Donald R Jordan (drjordan@rocketmail.com)
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 07:50:20 -0800 (PST)

You might try a meat grinder.  This also works well with fresh peppers
(i.e., jalapenos) when you want the flavor but no identifiable chunks,
as in competition chili.

I've found it easier to take the seeds out first...

===
-DrJ-
Helotes, Texas
PGP Public Key at: