[CH] Re: Durkee's sauce

Tim Heil (teach@ezl.com)
Sun, 08 Nov 1998 09:37:06 -0600

Judy "MsChile" Howle wrote:
>I seem to remember that Durkee's hot sauce name had been changed to
>something else.  If true, what is the name?

Durkee's Hot Sauce used to be Frank's Louisiana Hot Sauce, now it's Frank's
Louisiana Hot Sauce ... Clear?, Eh?  This is the stuff that got me using
hot suace mumble-mumble years ago.  Used to be Frank's, Durkee's bought
'em, then several years later, sold out ... last time I looked both names
were on the bottles, but said they still used Frank's original recipe.

|                 | "The first principle is that you must not |
| Tim Heil        | fool yourself -- and you are the easiest  |
| teach@ezl.com   | person to fool." - Richard Feynman        |