Re: [CH] What Variety/Cultivar?

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:41:55 +1100

At 7:18 PM -0500 11/11/98, KEN TEETER wrote:
>I am looking for seed to a variety similar to "Bolovian Rainboe" with similar
>fruit colors/shape(purple/yellow/orange/red w/small fruit). A similar variety
>was recently in a J&P rose catalog. Can anyone help with this variety and seed
>sources.
>
>Also I need a seed source for NuMex "Twilight" and NuMex "Centennial"?
>
>Thanks...... Ken /GA

We have afew interesting ornamentals on our list
Bolovian Rainbow is avery nice plant compact and very pretty when in full fruit

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which sustained him
through temporary periods of joy." - W. B. Yeats