RE: [CH] La Bamba (big as your head)

Ken Zvokel (KenZ@InnovateSystems.com)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 07:26:03 -0500

We also have a La Bamba's here in Muncie, IN on the Ball State Campus......

Just thinking about one of those Burritos is making me hungry and I doubt
they will be open now (7am).  Maybe I can plan for lunch Steak & Pork? or
Steak & Sausage? or Rice & Bean?.........

KenZ

On Monday, November 16, 1998 7:33 AM, Alex Silbajoris
[SMTP:72163.1353@compuserve.com] wrote:

> The La Bamba chain originated in Champaign/Urbana Illinois, according to
> Cameron, and they've spread to most of the Big 10 college towns.  I was
at
> the one in Columbus OH, not too busy, with a good view of the sidewalk
> traffic passing by.
>
> I've only been in there about three times, so I haven't worked much of
> their menu yet.  But it's definitely a good shop, with fresh ingredients
> and attentive cooks.  Of course, this being the Home of the Buckeyes, you
> sit at the table and look at a bizarre mural scene of an OSU-Michigan
> footbally game in which all the OSU players have burritos for heads.
 Looks