RE: [CH] Ring of Fire

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:29:59 -0500

I manage the Ring of Fire. I am in the process of moving the ring from the
WebRing server to its own dedicated server. Service will be much better.
There are presently around 270 sites in the ring so weeding out the dead
sites is a big job. If you encounter a dead site in the ring, please let me
know. To get an idea what the new Ring of Fire will look like, visit the
Smoke Ring BBQ ring site at http://www.smokering.net Unfortunately moving
the ring will require everyone to modify the links on their pages.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cooking
http://cooking.netrelief.com