Re: [CH] cilantro

Suzanne (suz@avana.net)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 22:37:15 -0500

Sorta related to a sorta on topic thingy....
Personally, I like cilantro...but when it comes to the perennial sometimes
referred to as some type of Asian cilantro (??) (there was a thread some
time ago that identified it's true name, but it escapes me) that stuff
makes me truly ill.  It tastes totally chemical to me.
who knows?
certainly not me,
Suz