Re: [CH] Lays [brand] Buffalo Chips

Ron (swamp@netten.net)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 19:23:14 -0800

I compared the fritos flaming hot and the Doritos chile verde and to me, the
fritos were a lot of coloring and hardly any spice...............maybe I got a bad
bag? I was ecstatic the day I discovered both chips side by side, but to me the
Doritos were the winner, hands down.

--
Ron M

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not
change, the courage to change the things I can, and the
wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they
pissed me off.