Re: [CH] quick fix for powder

Christopher E. Eaves (cea260@airmail.net)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:21:47 -0600

I got a metal (supposedly waterproof) stick match holder at an Army/Navy
Surpluss store that I carry mine in. It has a small chain that you can
attach to your keychain if you wanted to. I just carry mine in the glove
box & put in my pocket when I'm going to be eating somewhere I know the
food will be "BLAND".

Christopher E. Eaves