Re: [CH] perennials????

Console IIcx (tfnews@gate.net)
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 21:19:12 -0500

James,

If you can't keep them from frost they will more than likely die,
freezing is right out. Look at the thread on cuttings, you might be able
to over winter any variety you select inside the house in a bright area
(assuming you keep the house above 32°F). An in the ground cold frame
may also do the trick.

Best of growing,

Bob Cannon
http://www.gate.net/~tfnews