Re: [CH] What happened to the Atlanta Chile Chompers?

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:01:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I found a neat little shop recently.  The man there was the first to
tell me the Stone Mountain Chile Chompers had closed.

If you are on LaVista Road and drive past the Northlake Mall area
towards Atlanta there is a little country store about a mile on the
left.  It may have had the old-timey gas pumps at one time.  It has a
comfy atmosphere. They sell fresh produce, local jarred items and a
decent selection of hot sauces with samples.  For now his sauces
occupy one section of a wall and behind the register but he is
planning on expanding.

His prices seem better than Chile Chompers and the Mall stores.  The
folks are very nice that run it.  The sign says "Atlanta Chile
Company" or something of that nature.

They are not on the internet for now.  I'll get the phone number the
next time I drop in.

rr

Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html