Re: [CH] Wasabi query

Rich McCormack (macknet@cts.com)
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 05:30:22 -0800

Michel Van Mellaerts wrote:

> For a number (about 44) of wasabi recipes for meat, fish, sushi, baking, vegetarian, dips and sauces and a few others see
> our web site <<http://www.wasabi.co.nz/recipes.html>>.

FWIW -- To visit the above wasabi website, either drop the "s" from
recipes to go directly to the recipe page or drop "recipes.html"
altogether to go to the homepage.  I suggest going to the homepage
for links to wasabi info other than recipes...lots of interesting
information to be found about wasabi and related foodlore.  The
website is, of course, a commercial website with the occasional
pitch to buy their products, and the recipes generally call for
their brand of wasabi products, but I'd say any wasabi paste or
other wasabi product could be substituted for their brand.

--
Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@cts.com

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...
http://members.cts.com/crash/m/macknet/