RE: [CH] Recipe and info request

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:08:18 -0500

I have back issues back to the early 80's. I have entered quite a few of the
recipes into Mastercook. Once upon a time I had the goal of putting all the
Chile Pepper recipes from all the back issues into Mastercook but just never
have the time. Is there any particular thing you are looking for?

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cooking
http://cooking.netrelief.com