Re: [CH] Jerk-Spiced Roast/Smoked Turkey

The Adair's (adair@onyx.digisys.net)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:07:30 +0000

> From:          Shantihhh@aol.com
> Date:          Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:02:22 EST
> To:            chile-heads@globalgarden.com
> Subject:       [CH] Jerk-Spiced Roast/Smoked Turkey

Hi,  I'm new to the list.  I must say I've really enjoyed lurking
these last couple of weeks.  I've been addicted to Jerked chicken
done in the smoker for years.  Like a lot of people do, I usually
stock up on turkeys during the low prices just before Thanksgiving.
This Jerk Turkey idea goes right to the top of my "to cook" list.

Thanks for the post.  This is reason I joined the list.

Tim Adair,
Kalispell, Mt. (where it's very cold right now)