Re: [CH] My 3 day chili....

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:38:40 -0800

J.J. Sommerville wrote:

>    I have posted the recipe just so you could see where I started from.  I
> also added some left over taco meat, and I used the jalapenos.

OK..I sure am with you, on the beer bit, I cannot stand the stuff after getting
deathly ill on a bad draft beer in Toronto when I was only 18! So, I have not
looked at beer since, in fact now, in my advanced years(VERY advanced) I cannot
even stand the smell of the brew! And yet, I drink hard cider, and every other
potable known to man,with no problems! Anyway, I would have added more beans,
more tomatoes, and perhaps even some raw rice, and turned it into an entirely
different dish. But that is the way I cook, and if you have seen any of my
recipes, you may realize that! Some of them were so changed from the original,
that even I could not recognize them. So, good luck with A...your husband,
B...your next attempt at chili, and KEEP COOKIN! Cheers, Doug in BC