Re: [CH] Chemicals Part 2

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:50:35 -0800

Shore is , Rain, kid, (and I am much older than you) but we have used
MIRACLE GROW for years and years, and it is good stuff, and we also are in
an apartment, except, that I am the big poop in my building! My tenants can
grow whatever wherever, as long as they dont infringe on the guy below them!
(ten stories)(76 balconies all but four have some other body under them)
Cheers, Doug in BC (still using Lactaid!)