Re: [CH] YKYACHI/ now non chile comment......

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:25:03 -0500

.....Just as an aside, John Cleese is a professor at large this year here
at Cornell.  We will be distributing tickets to a lecture to see him in
February!  He has already been around campus and I hear that an ex-student
of mine, working on campus has had his picture taken with him!

Nee!

Can't wait to meet him!
Linda