Re: [CH] spicy new article

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:58:31 -0800

C'mon, Nels, I've been in ND...whynot Minot? That breeze with the freeze comes
outta Manitoba! Where this past September, I converted my 18 yr old grandson
to a C-H just by donating him some of Calvin's powder! He makes a mean chile now
I am told by his mother, my daughter....and it aint THAT cold in BC, and that is
why I live here, and not there anymore...cheers, Doug in BC