Re: [CH] tobacco

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:44:41 -0800

Brent Thompson wrote:

> "Byron Bromley" <Byron.Bromley@gsd-co.com> wrote:
> >  TMV and SLTMV according to 5 different books that I own
> >  is caused by Smokers handeling peppers ot tomatoes.
> >* This can be only one thing BURNT nicotine sulphate.

IMHO Tobacco is tobacca, and it : 1..Stinks..2...is bad not only for you but
every one near you...3 ...Is the worst habit that we Nort Americanos ever
embraced, and 4...Sir Walter Raleigh should have left this weed to our Native
cousins...I smoked cigarettes for 20 odd years, and then inhaled a pipe for
another twelve, before I finally told myself that what I was doing to myself,
was stupid, costly, stinky., and would likely kill me! So, way back in 1972, I
quit!!!! YIPEE!  Cheers, Doug in BC PS, now no problems with my tomato or
chile plants, who really do not like tobacco.