RE: [CH] idea for email

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:25:07 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Jacqueline Groot wrote:

> I like chile-pepper.com the best, although I would surely get an address
> with most of them.
> Thanks, Mary.
> -jag
> Healer of Bland Food
>
> other ideas:
> chile.com

Taken by someone living in that South American country.

> hothothot.com

Taken by someone in Pasadena California, who happens to run a
shop for hot sauces, etc.

> chilelover.com

Still available, as is chile-lover.com

BTW, the domain chilepepper.com is taken by a person running a hot
shop, so it might be a bad idea to use chile-pepper.com as a domain
name, because some people will forget the hyphen, and email will get
misdirected.

I found no listings for chile-pepper.net, chilepepper.net,
chile-lover.net, chilelover.net

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas