RE: [CH] idea for email

Mary Going (mary@firegirl.com)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:40:04 -0500

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for being such a big fan. :-) The problem with using firegirl's
domain name is that the server couldn't handle the load. However, if you,
personally, want a firegirl email address, I'll set one up for you. Want to
be jacqueline@firegirl.com? It won't be web-based email, but I can make it
forward to your cortland.edu address.

Chuck,

THANKS for pointing out that chilepepper.net is not taken! I grabbed it.
:-) Since everyone is leaning toward chile-pepper.com, I bet they will like
chilepepper.net even better. What do you think?

And,

Byron,

Hee Hee. I wish I were the model for FireGirl. As most people know,
FireGirl is much cooler than I am. I just read and answer her email (and
I'm not even very good at that). A lot of the email is being handled these
days by my friend and colleague Monique (monique@firegirl.com) who is a
fellow chile lover.

If you're curious, my picture is on the web at
http://firegirl.com/doesntbelong/i.html

At 03:28 PM 12/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Honestly, I forgot the VERY beginning of this conversation, but what's wrong
>with firegirl.com?  Is that reserved for employees and affiliates only?
>That's a pretty attractive domain name for e-mail. :)
>-jag
>Healer of Bland Food
>Firegirl Fan

FireGirl (Everybody Needs A Hero)
Internet Solutions Superhero
800-344-8882 * 207-623-6008 * Fax: 207-623-6019