Re: [CH] Politics

Chipotle Coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 09:52:26 -0800

At 10:28 23/12/98 -0500, Byron Bromley wrote:
>Rain & others
>
>Normaly I do not discuss Politics or religion. You lose to many friends
>that way
>Its just that 1 item really wound me up.
>
>My prefered topics are home gardening, home Brewing, photography and sex
>
>Sorry
>Byron

Yeah, but shouldn't you discuss something to do with chiles .. or is chile
injestion=sex?
Howlin' For Habaneros - Crazy Coyote

Wel loved he garleek, oynons, and eek lekes,
And for to drynken strong wyn, reed as blood;
Thanne wolde he speke and crie as he were wood.
And whan that he wel dronken hadde the wyn,
Thanne wolde he speke no word but latyn. -Chaucer