Re: [CH] Re: Bufalo Chipotle sauce

a1a63302 (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 17:40:31 -0800

Myron Menaker wrote:

> Dear CH'ers,
>
> For what it's worth, I bought a bottle of Bufalo Chipotle Sauce at the
> Wal-Mart Supercenter today for 91 cents.
>
> >From a warm (80F) beach,
>
> Myron

Myron.....KNOCK it off!!! We is all(even in Canada) experiencing WINTER
weather BIG TIME!! Probably even Randy in Atlanta(sorry, Tucka Geogia) So all
these comments from Florreda about how hot it is, just makes us all go and
eat more chiles, so there wont be any left in the market for you
Floridians....is that the correct designation? A very merry Hot Christmas(HA
HA NO snow!) to all you folk down there, and feel sorry for the poor CH'ers
in NOT Sunny California!
Cheers, Doug in BC