Re: [CH] oh NOOO...!

Joe Ferguson (coredump@coredumps.org)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 19:19:20 -0500 (EST)

Man, do that sound good!

I did survive the 'raw Hab test' on New Year's Eve.  A little pain, a LOT
of heat.  My 13-year-old saw my eyes watering and thought it would be cool
to take a bite of a raw hab just like me...he was in the bathroom within 3
minutes, losing what dinner he had gotten through already.  He was doing
pretty good until then, though!

#
# Visit CoreDumps.Org - http://www.coredumps.org
#