Re: [CH] Music (Credit where Credit's Due)

Dave Drum (xrated@cityscape.net)
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 18:26:21 -0600

Valerie wrote:

> Hey! What about "The Rodeo Song" by Showdown??? That one's gotta
> qualify on somebody's list! C'mon, sing wif me, y'all know the
> lyrics....
>
> "It's 40 below and I don't give a f*$k
> gotta heater in my truck and I'm off to the rodeo!
> It's an Alabama left An Alabama right
> C'mon ya f*%king dummmy, git yer right step right..."
>
> Got most of it on a .wav if anyone wants it :)
> Val

Get off the stage ya goddam dude, Y'know?
P1$$ me of ya f@$kin' jerk, get on my nerves....

> Valerie / Breeze
>
> ICQ# 3953329
> http://www.Geocities.com/Yosemite/1495
> "the future is no place to place your better days" djm

Yaaaah, sure, send it to me as a file attach - either at the address
on the message or at "chiliking@netscape.net". And thank you. I've
been looking for a source on that song. Every Juke box operator I ask
says all their copies are worn out. And the DJ's at the chilli cook
offs (bringing this kiching and screaming back on topic) don't want A)
play it because of the "kiddies" (I think they're just chicken-$h!+$)
or B) their copy is "wore out".  <GGG>

ENJOY!!!
--
Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchens
Home of Yaaaah Hoooo Aaahhh HOT Sauce & Hardin Cider