Re: [CH] Scoville unit tester

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 20:03:01 -0800

Hey, great answer, Dave....or go into a grocery store where they sell
habs, and when the clerk tells you that they are too hot to eat, and will
kill you.....bite one in half in front of her face, and watch the
reaction!!! Of course, the first flavour of the hab is the fruity taste,
and by the time the REAL heat hit, I was out of that store and walking
down the mall, enjoying the heat, and really enjoying the look on that
poor girl's face...and when I got home My better half said"what happened
to that pepper?"And we laughedall over again! Do not try this if you aint
used to habs, however! Cheers, Doug in BC