Re: [CH] CH-Living near West Warick Rhode ISland

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:13:40 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, luke wrote:

> I need a Email Address for Dryvit- West Warwick Rhode Island US.
> Have a Toll Free Number which I can't use from OZ ..widout it costing me
> an arm and two legs.....
> Its 1-800-556-7752
> So if some good looking,handsome,kind,--suck suck- person can do the
> dirty work I'll be forever in their debt..
> To Explain this company supplied the red paint color on the San Antonio
> Public Library that I want to paint the walls at home in ..
> 				Luke in OZ

I called them (810 AM here), their telephone number is 401-822-4100

I don't know what else you have to put in front of it,
but from here I'd dial 1-401-822-4100.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass. Which is less than an hour away from West Warwick, R.I.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas