RE: [CH] Menudo+Chocolate+Question.+Fish

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:30:13 -0800

I like menudo - great flavor - except for the tripe - I figure if Senora
Cabello (in her 80s) doesn't have to eat the tripe, then I don't have to
either. . .B-)

As for some people who can't find hominy? For the soup - I'd use chick
peas/garbanzo or some other white bean before I'd use some of the ideas that
have been posted

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com>               LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146