RE: [CH] verses, rednecks and chiles

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:05:02 -0500

That song was made popular by David Allen Coe but it was actually written by
Steve Goodman. I also believe that David Allen Coe is imitating those other
singers. They didn't actually sing on the recording. Just a litte off-topic
trivia.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cooking