[CH] Grow Lights

Console IIcx (tfnews@gate.net)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:25:42 +0000

David,

I have used 4' shop lights with two bulbs for several species of plants.
(Fluorescent lights). You can spend the extra money on 'grow' light
tubes but I have had good success using one cool and one warm in the
fixture. Remember to keep the plants close to the lights.

I am still seeking people to post chile with fruit recipes to:
rarefruit_recipes@egroups.com  please post to the group. I also invite
all CH'ers to check out the Rare Fruit site below.

Best of growing,

Bob Cannon
http://www.gate.net/~tfnews