[CH] Re: help, HELP! etc

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:53:40 +1100

At 12:11 AM +1100 22/1/99, lukasz wrote:
>Michael Bailes wrote:
>
> I am updating my old booklet on Chilli from the 1996? Chilli
>Festival.>  Simon and Schuster just rang and asked if they could publish
>it. + another 20,000 words
> HELP!
> Luke or anyone want to read and crit the manuscript for me? There is
> probably heaps of clangers in it. (They want it in five week!!s

>Luke Replied
>For what its worth, Send me a Copy. Email, Snail Mail or other Mail.
Thanks muchly Luke I can send in Adobe acrobat format or post
>For What its worth ! = The keys to your wine cellar,
I am on the waggon at the moment so you will need the keys to put up with e
I' so boring
 3 of the 4 Red Hot
>Chile Mamas
Well! (florish of hand upturned nose etc) we all know what those tarts are
like after their second bottle of TQ hot!!
 and the privacy of your Bridal suite for a couple a days..
>                        Luke in Oz
>                                  already rising to the occasion. <G>
You can have the Royal Snoring Room (my dog house) although I can't promise
the car-park entertainent you got last year.
Michael