Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V5 #202

Dave Hendricks (bvdrangs@enter.net)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:10:34 +0000

> From: Charles Demas
> Subject: [CH] Tabasco commercial on TV
>
> I just saw the new tabasco commercial on TV.  It was great, very funny.

This commercial first aired during the super bowl two years ago but
was not seen by many as it was during the second half of a boring
game. (Tabasco says it aired the first time in 1998) It was again
aired last year and due to the interest in the game was seen by many
more. The following day ir was rated one of the top new commercials
(the Pepsi goose one was #1).

I think that Tabasco has several shirts available with the
mosquito theme through their online County Store. I bought one when I
visited Avery Island a few weeks ago and have gotten some nice
comments about (I got the golf shirt)

If you want more info on the commercial try:
http://www.tabasco.com/html/mosquito_iv.html
and you can download the commercial by clicking on "The Inside Story"

BTW, it is a great commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Hendricks
"BVD'Rangs, anything less is just a stick"
bvdrangs@enter.net
http://www.enter.net/~bvdrangs/index.html