Re: [CH] Re :Killer Bees

Chet Bacon (hcbacon@connix.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:21:03 -0500

good sites about bees
http://apiculturene.cas.psu.edu/bkCD/Products_Hive/hive_prod_index.html
http://beekeeping.miningco.com/mbody.htm

- thankfully it will take sometime for them to get to New England..

J.D.Scudder wrote:

> >I don't think there is a difference in honey production
>
> The reason beekeepers have been so willing to learn to live with the
> African "Killer Bee" is that they can produce up to five times as much
> honey as a "regular" be.
>
> In Chiles,
>
> Doug

> When the popular culture uses public sentiment to generate a lie, the lie
> takes on a life of its own disguised as truth.

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* hcbacon@connix.com      | http://www.connix.com/~hcbacon        *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *