Re: [CH] squirrels, etc.

Nels Peterson (npkp4jp@polarcomm.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:49:56 -0600

I love it!  Just think of it - squirrel chili ;_)  BTW - you're right, they
do taste a lot like rabbit.

When he was still alive, my father-in-law loved to feed birds here in North
Dakota, consequently, he hated squirrels.  Would get a trap from the city
wildlife control officers, catch a squirrel and turn them loose, then curse
when they came back again.

Nels in ND