Fwd: [CH] Re: was Feral Dogs (Squirrels)

AutumnRhea@aol.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:35:12 EST

--part0_917534114_boundary

In a message dated 1/28/99 8:32:34 AM Central Standard Time, AutumnRhea
writes:

<< << Drowning is not painful, and is a relatively quick and merciful way to
  kill them.  What evidence do you have that it is cruel? >>

 	What evidence do you have that drowning is not painful???? Please let me
know what you mean by merciful and what is considered quick when you are being
killed? just curious I would like to understand!
 	 I would like to end this talk about the "How  To" of killing small
animals... I'd much rather be sharing info about Chile peppers... Thanks I
know you'll understand..... Debra~      =) >>

--part0_917534114_boundary

In a message dated 1/26/99 9:20:21 PM Central Standard Time,
<< Drowning is not painful, and is a relatively quick and merciful way to
 kill them.  What evidence do you have that it is cruel? >>

	What evidence do you have that drowning is painful???? Please let me know