RE: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V5 #207

Fawcett, Steve (steve.fawcett@eds.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:39:37 -0500

Lowest common denominator?
Now that's just hurtful!

	From:	Cameron Begg [SMTP:begg.4@osu.edu]
	Sent:	Thu January 28, 1999 9:47 AM
	To:	chile-heads@globalgarden.com
	Cc:	pmoss@yoda.alt.za; Tomas Leveckis
	Subject:	Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V5 #207

	Hi C-Hs,

	Tomas Leveckis wrote of Peter Moss's polite request:

	>you mean please consider YOU before we post........

	No, he means me, and a lot of other people on this list who take
some pride
	in it's readability and generally useful content.

	Most people on this list are here because of their interest in Chile
	Peppers. Believe it or not most of us, especially the Digest
subscribers,
	do not want to read endless re-re-quotes about safe food handling or
whacko
	gardening methods. Funnily enough the alleged "knuckle-draggers" are
	usually experienced in handling email, understand the bounds of
decency and
	add an element of fun to the list which is quite welcome.

	Unfortunately, we all have to put up with the lowest common
denominator.
	Make sure you do not hold that position for too long Tomas.

	                     Regards,               Cameron.