Re: [CH] We will act (off topic)

Richard Parks (Talsman@email.msn.com)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:59:16 -0600

Preach on Brother...... AMEN !!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Gelo <MARK.GELO@worldnet.att.net>
To: Brent Leatherman <brent@mail.feist.com>; <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 1999 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] We will act (off topic)

Brent:

This is not a forum for politics, "off-topic" or not.

I don't appreciate this input, and I expect there are a lot of others who
don't either.

We hear to much of this BS everyday, everywhere.

AND,                   I'm tired of having to delete everything I don't want
to read.

Mark
MARK.GELO@worldnet.att.net
Concord, Massachusetts