RE: [CH] Freezing Chillis

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 12:46:32 -0800

Yep - they'll be a bit softer when they thaw - but they are very usable

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com <mailto:sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com>
Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]					Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com <mailto:srund@svl.ems.lmco.com> 		LMnet:
8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi
<http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi>
[or] Operator Assist:  1-800-725-5079, pin 408-539-5146

	----------
	From:  Whitey [SMTP:whitey@hawknet.com.au]
	Sent:  Tuesday, February 02, 1999 10:12 AM
	To:  chile-heads mailing list
	Subject:  [CH] Freezing Chillis

	Hi Chilli lovers,

	Can anyone tell me the best way to keep chillis so that I can later
use them
	fresh ?
	I don't wish to put them in oil or anything like that as I enjoy
eating them
	straight from the tree.
	At the moment I'm getting lots of chillis and just want to keep some
for the
	winter months.
	Can I just put them in a container and put it in the freezer and
then as I
	cut more and more from the tree just keep adding them to the
container ???

	Thanks for the help,
	Whitey.......
	Whitey@hawknet.com.au