Re: [CH] PBS: February 24, 1999 at 8 pm ET; Life's Little Questions: Why Are Peppers Hot?

Sunny Conley (sunny@zianet.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 18:59:35 -0700

Paul Bosland, Mr. Chile, will also be appearing on the program, which is
hosted by Alan Alda. An article will appear on his adventure with Alan Alda,
the former MASH character, will appear at my Chile Knights site:
http://www.chileknights.com in a couple of weeks. I also have a photo of
Paul and Alan that will appear unfortunately, in my local newspaper but not
on my site...maybe I can work something out so you can see the photo on the
web. Sunny Conley, from Las Cruces, NM