Re: [CH] St. Louis & Las Vegas

Jonathan T. Smillie (jsmillie@protix.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:05:29 -0600

At 04:30 PM 2/11/99 -0500, =Mark wrote:
>Well, I'm currently scheduled to return to St. Louis the week of Feb 22
>(Yaaay!  My birthday and the official start of my mid-life crisis!)

Mark:

I've just returned from St. Louis, and can confidently recommend House Of
India, on Delmar, as an excellent place for the fans of subcontinental
cuisine... had a very nice, fiery Lamb Vindaloo that was just great; lovely
flavor as well as excellent heat. Definitely worth checking out if you're
into Indian.

Jonathan

Jonathan Smillie
Installation & Training Team Manager