Re: [CH] peppers defined?

Firehouse (bigdave@pe.net)
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:17:59 -0800

On 14 Feb 99, at 9:39, Celeste or Dave Anderson wrote:

OK, I was at the market yesterday and the had Pasilla peppers, but the weren't long
they were the heart shaped peppers and dark green. Then the other day I bought
some dried peppers, they said on the package Pasilla/Ancho so that contradicts
what you said below. They had the look of a heart shaped pepper also and when I
dried them and made the powder it did have the raisan like smell of Anchos everyone
talks about.

See why I'm confused!