Re: [CH] No-heat habs

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:15:05 +0100

On 14 Feb 99, Frank Munley wrote:

> I would like to express my concern about the development of no-heat
> habs.  Look at what has happened to jalapenos.  Here in the Roanoke
> Valley of Virginia, vendors  of seedlings don't know what they're
> selling, and two summers in a row I've ended growing low-heat jals.

Well, there are two sides of that...  to many people habs are just
way too hot, while the fruity aroma is very pleasurable.

Would love to have a low heat hab that I could overdose just to get
an excess of that great taste. On the other hand I would not want to
lose the heat of the "standard" hab. Is there a middle way?

Kristofer