Re: [CH] Chile pepper mag

Inagaddadavida (rael@ebicom.net)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:28:19 -0600

At 01:53 PM 2/18/99 -0600, Kevin Crooks wrote:
> Chile Pepper Magazine readers love to cook, barbecue, grill, travel, and
>> garden. Their median income is $96,400, 66.5% are male and 61.5% purchase a
>> product/service through the magazine.
>
>What's the deal here?  Somebody has about 66k of my money!  Come on you
>guys - fess up!
>Hell, I've never even read an issue of Chile Pepper Mag.

actually, i think there was an error or three in the advert...

first: the magazine being touted was Hustler
second: the advert was designed for the US Senate and House of Reps...and
the White House o' course...

okay, mebbe only three mistakes...although the pay scale is a wee bit lite
for our illustrious pubic servants...uh, public...well, whatever...

ONTOPICNESS:

Monk Rael's gonna grow a few chiles this year...been too long of a time
since i have been in a place for long enough to actually throw something in
the dirt and watch it grow *and* reap it's wunnerful bounty, so i'm gonna
do it...a few squash plants, some cilantro, some epazote (mebbe...),...yet,
being a lazy bastard, i'm going for the common chiles: serranos, habs, and
probably some cayennes...

honestly, as much as i'd love to to a week
twister-in-the-nude-pineapple-salsa-flingOrama-scuze-me-is-that-your-finger-
in-my-EYE-taste-test of a buncha (re: many...) chiles, seems to me that
with these three chiles, one just cannot go wrong...also 'cause i probably
can find seedlings of this sort locally...that's where the lazy bastard
part comes in...in case youse were wondering...

'course, this is merely my opinion, and yaaas, one must have some big
puppies like jim's or, uh, oh hell, brainfart time....mmmm, da ones you
make rellanos outta....GOD the brain is a seive...

anywho...i be ramblin'...time for nighty nite my fellow chileheads...wish
me sweet dreams of sugerplums and twister and green jello an'....Xena, my
Xena...crack that whip...whip it good...

mmmmmmmmmommma......ouch.... =8^o

peace, hendrix, and chiles.......

rael-o-rama

Rael64