Re: [CH] Not thrilled with jalapenos-FAVORITES??

Joe Ferguson (coredump@coredumps.org)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:53:26 -0500 (EST)

I also do not care all that much for the Jalapeno.  Pickled, okay, but
otherwise, the flavor just really disagrees with me...

I've gotta believe that you will enjoy Chipotle.  What a flavor.

But hey, going out on a limb here...my favorite cap for flavor?  Serrano.

Don't know exactly why.  Just love the flavor.

How about everyone else, bravado aside.  What cap do you most enjoy the
FLAVOR of?

-joe

## Peppers! @ CoreDumps.Org
## http://www.coredumps.org/peppers/