Re: [CH] This is the CHILE-PEPPER news right ?

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:11:11 +0000

MOVE OVER, PETER!! Someone is after your job...What is the matter with your
DELETE key, Ray...we do have a moderator, his name is Mike Bowers, and he owns
this list, and when he, in his wisdom, decides a thread has gone on long
enough, he speaks.
If YOU are a REAL chile-head, you will need(a)spices(b)a coffee grinder to
grind dried chiles, AND the spices(c)and if you have never mixed chile with
cabbage, try it, you might like it....and Luke needs his car parts to go find
more chiles!!! Cheers, Doug in BC(and YES, I could have deleted the return)