Re: [CH] This is the CHILE-PEPPER news right ?

Chet Bacon (hcbacon@connix.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:09:45 -0500

Pleeeease!
sit around for a while, chew the fat (infused with chilepepper flavoring if you
want), enjoy the postings. this is not Washington DC and another senate hearing.

Chile-out dude!
If you have restrictions then collect the complete digest, The list is
moderated, sometimes a quiet tongue is better then a sharp one.  I prefer mine
to be flavored with spice, herbs, or beer or a mixture there of..
Geez..  most of us get enough of B&M'n at work.. leave it there pleeeease!
Jion the family and post something you'd like to hear about to steer the topic
to what you'd like to hear something about..
enough off topic posting about off topic materials...

ChesterChile

Kasprowicz, Ray wrote:

> Just a thought ...
> Why are there so many "off topic" discussions here?
> It's for PEPPERS, not what to do with spices, coffee grinding, bug infused
> ice cream, bird jerky, locating car parts on Australia, mixing capsicum with
> paint, eating cabbage (and the list goes on).
> Someone needs to moderate this group and weed out the "off topic" posting.
> What about the people that have limitations (or metered) use of mail?
> Is it necessary to have all of this included in our newsgroup?
> It would also help to not "reply" to postings and include the replication of
> the message body.

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* hcbacon@connix.com      | http://www.connix.com/~hcbacon        *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *